Salaried GP Vacancy, Folkestone
This is an excellent opportunity for you to take on a Salaried post with a long standing, expanding practice. The management and Partnership team are not content to stand still, and actively champion schemes to reduce GP stress and workload in preparation for the years ahead.
You will be joining a friendly and established, long tenured staff team, meaning you will have the support necessary to further your own clinical expertise. The recruitment over a number of years of a strong multi-disciplinary team has meant that the surgery can meet the needs of its patient base, whilst providing an excellent environment for a GP of any level of experience to thrive in.
Conveniently located in the Folkestone area, with on-site parking and easy access from the M20 and surrounding towns
- Expanding patient list with a well-managed workload, as well a varied patient demographic
- Offering 4-8 Salaried sessions, with a view to Partnership available if desired.
- Friendly and close knit team, who hold weekly clinical meetings, and actively encourage the pursuit of specialist clinical interests.
- £80,000 per annum (FTE)
- Coverage of medical indemnity by the surgery, on top of salary
- NHS Pension scheme enrolment
- 6 weeks holiday and 1 week study leave
- Support for development of special interests
- View to Partnership available
What Happens Next
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting a member of the General Practice Division on 01423 850425. Please note, to apply for this post you must be registered with the GMC and on the performers list.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs