Engineering Technician or Graduate Engineer
Wanted: Engineering Technician or Graduate Engineer
We are a small specialist engineering company based in Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire. We load test and monitor components and structures to ensure they are safe in their everyday use. Every job we do is different. Being able to think fast, problem solve, and devise practical solutions to engineering problems, working accurately, is a must in this work.
Take a look at our website.
The next person to join our team must:
- Be honest, positive and reliable
- Have an excellent understanding of engineering principles
- Be able to communicate fluently in English
- Be able to use power tools (e.g. hammer drill, grinder, chop saw)
- Be able to lift and use heavy test equipment
- Be able to understand and produce basic engineering drawings
- Have a full drivers licence and be able to drive a van/ Luton van
- Be able to work alone in remote locations
- Be able to work across the UK, and occasionally overseas
- Be able to work occasional nights and weekends at very short notice
- Be committed to improving your skillset and developing your career with us over the long term
Our normal work hours are 08:45-17:00 Monday to Friday. Generally, most of the team spend half their time in the office and half their time on client sites. We offer competitive pay, training, and opportunities for progression. We are a close knit, energetic and happy team looking for our next team member, to join us and help us grow Accolade.
Send us your CV and a cover letter clearly stating why you think you are a good match for us. Those selected for interview will be tested to ensure they meet some of the criteria stated above.
Note: Please check your spelling, formatting, application relevance, and demonstrate evidence of your suitability for the role when applying. All applications not meeting these criteria will not be considered.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77403539