Database Administrator (DBA) SQL / Oracle - Warrington
Excellent Salary and Benefits
SQL Server 14 / SQL Server 2008 / SQL Server 2012 / SQL Server 2016 / Oracle Database 12c / 11g / Oracle OEM / Linux / Solaris / SQL Server / Remedy / Unix
One of Rullion's leading clients has a requirement for a Senior DBA on a permanent basis.
The role will involve supporting, managing & maintaining the Oracle and SQL databases and associated products in an enterprise environment within the infrastructure.
This will be primarily using SQL Server 2008 through to 2016 and Oracle Database 12c and 11g versions with Linux, and BAU support of the Oracle and SQL database estate in Development, Test and Production primarily running on Unix Solaris platforms with some Microsoft environments for SQL.
Knowledge and Skills
- Experience of supporting & maintaining SQL Server 2008, SQL Server 2012, SQL Server 14 database technologies and using the features available within each version
- Experience using SQL Server components Reporting Services (SSRS) and Integration Services (SSIS)
- Experience using SQL Server 2016 & utilising the new features available
- Demonstrate experience of supporting and maintaining Oracle Databases using version 12c on Linux & 11g on Unix Solaris Operating Systems
- Demonstrate good Scripting skills using Linux and Unix Solaris Operating Systems
- Manage & Support Oracle databases effectively using appropriate OS command line & Oracle database commands
- Demonstrate good knowledge of the Oracle Enterprise Manager (OEM) 12c GUI
- Experience using Security Features available in SQL Server 2012, SQL Server 2014
- Demonstrate experience in the Support & Management of Oracle RAC databases
- Experience Configuring, Maintaining, Supporting and Administering OEM 12c
- Oracle administration certification at Oracle Database versions 11g & 12c
- Manage & Maintain backup and Recovery of SQL Server Databases using EMC (DDBoost) or VEEAM toolset
- Experience of supporting Oracle 11g Database on Windows Operating Systems
Please apply with your latest CV via the APPLY NOW button or contact me directly for further information - james.shackleton @*************
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959449089