Performance Quality Coaches
A leading housing association is for 2 Performance Quality Coaches to performance manage and coach and develop up to 10 customer service advisors in contact centre that deal with inbound/ outbound telephone, email, social media, written correspondence.
You will coach our front line agents and design and implement personal development plans from a call/email, social media quality perspective. You will be the subject matter expert and ambassador for the call/email, social media quality metrics and reviewing your teams performance through arrange of management information reports distributed daily, weekly, monthly and setting SMART objectives.
You will work closely with Contact Centre Business Managers, Resource Performance Quality Manager, Contact Centre Trainer and other Performance Coaches to improve contact centre first contact resolution, quality and overall customer satisfaction.
You will also:
- Identify team members who require additional support and coaching and work on personal improvement plans for these individuals.
- Meet all monthly to set SMART performance & quality targets.
- Able to manage individual performances to provide excellent customer service and meet objectives.
- Establish and maintain a culture of continuous improvement
- Deliver local improvements to ensure customer satisfaction targets are met for contact centre defined by the Contact Centre Senior Management Team
- Provide coaching, support and motivation to Customer Service Advisors, across the contact centre department
- You will be required to ensure your team meet daily, weekly, monthly key performance indicator and quality, CSAT targets
- Have a deep and clear understanding of the performance management, balance score card and quality metrics.
- Deliver a high quality , customer focused, responsive service
- Assist the Association to meet all statutory, regulatory and contractual obligations
- Ensure service delivery is consistent with the relevant Genesis strategies
- Hold staff to account in delivering on the requirements of the relevant strategies
- Promote collaborative working and sharing of best practice among staff to inform continuous improvement of the service
- Refer & track escalations that can?t be resolved at first point of contact to the relevant department/employee for resolution when necessary through to completion
You will be at the London Willesden Contact Centre Office and will be required as when required to travel to other contact centre based in Chelmsford Essex for meetings when necessary or cover travel expense will be provided.
Candidates must be flexible to work shifts between 7.45 am start to 6.15pm shifts, 40 hours per week Monday to Friday, may be required to work a Saturday, Sunday and bank holidays as when required with day off in lieu. Shift patterns are produce 1 month in advance .
The pay per hour will be £13.31 per hour and will be paid on a weekly basis these role are minimum of 3 to 6 months which could lead to fixed term or Permeant contract.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959456448