SAP BPC Consultant
SAP BPC Consultant
Location - Any UK Base
Who you'll be working with
You will be a part of Capgemini's dynamic, market leading UK SAP Practice, joining as a SAP BPC Consultant responsible for working in technical design and configuration work streams within complex SAP solutions for our customers.
The focus of your role
Day to day activities include: Working within a broader Capgemini and client team, delivering solution design and gap analysis to standard SAP BPC functionality within the blueprint project phase, including influencing of business stakeholders.
During realization, the role includes taking a technical/functional configuration role, including all build activities, participation within system and integration testing, working with other work streams. Familiarity with the specification of requirements, non-standard SAP enhancements and integration with other SAP components/tools is a must.
- Have delivered at least four lifecycles of SAP BPC (of which at three must be in BPC NetWeaver and two must be in BPC Version 10.x)
- Strong functional experience in finance, workforce or driver based planning; strong knowledge of business processes within these areas is required
- Good balance of technical and functional experience in SAP BPC solutioning/design, configuration and reporting.
- Good balance of technical and functional experience in SAP BW solutioning/design and configuration.
What you'll bring
- Experience of working with SAP BW Integrated Planning and/or BPC Embedded Model.
- Experience of working with Business Objects reporting solutions - EPM AddIn and Analysis for Office.
What we'll offer you
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It's all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959456882