Desktop Support Engineer
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Desktop Support Engineer to join the IT Team here at our head office in Nuneaton.
The purpose of this role is to provide a 1st and 2nd line of support for incident resolution, request fulfilment, and assist in the maintenance of services across Holland & Barrett?s offices and stores.
- Provides IT support cooperate users and stores across the estate
- Service request fulfilment
- Updating and maintaining the asset registry
- Initial investigation and implementation of first-time fix
- Installation, configuration, and maintenance of desktop and laptop devices
- Installation of Security Software
- Installation, configuration, and maintenance of mobile devices
- Installation, configuration, and maintenance of company approved software
- Ability to provide primary technical support to end users on various technical issues and problems relating to hardware, software and peripherals.
- Knowledge of ITIL best practice framework
- Knowledge of retail systems including end user POS , routers, networks
- Knowledge of retail applications to support end users
- Knowledge of BES Server and Apple iTunes for configuration and troubleshooting of mobile devices
- An understanding of how to troubleshoot card payment issues for stores
- Knowledge of Active Directory and Exchange
- Ability to work independently at as part of a team
- Excellent business friendly communication and customer service skills
Holland & Barrett is one of the nation?s most loved and trusted brands, known for offering quality health food, vitamins and supplements all sold by highly trained and qualified advisors.
Bucking the current trend of high street retailers, we forecast significant growth and expansion plans in the coming years, with considerable investment going into all areas of the business. We certainly embrace change and drive speed in everything we do. Every day presents a different challenge, but every day is also filled with fun, teamwork and passion to succeed and surpass every expectation.
Join us and see how far you can go?
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959436452