Management Accountant / Finance Business Partner
Robert Half is partnering with a growing business who prides itself on excellent customer service based in St Austell, to recruit a Management Accountant/ Finance Business Partner. This is an important hire within the team and you will be responsible for financial reporting and being an operational link between the finance and the other areas of the business.
- Prepare and evaluate monthly KPI and volume reports for the Pub Estate, providing commentary and highlighting opportunities
- Oversee the creation of monthly management accounts for each retail establishment.
- Ensure the Retail Accounts Team are appropriately trained to carry out their responsibilities to the required standards. Promoting accuracy and timekeeping within the team.
- Ownership of Balance sheet accounts reconciliations. Key areas include; Pub ledgers, deposits and the retail bank accounts.
- Hold monthly business reviews with the estate operations team, providing financial and strategic advice to help drive business profitability.
- Responsible for the administration of the Estate budgets
- Produce ROCE reports for various projects and investments, both pre and post completion.
- Continually identify potential areas for process and systems improvements
- Liaise with auditors to providing necessary information when requested
- Adhere to Company value
- Able to display experience in a commercial environment
- Strong working knowledge of accruals, prepayments, stock movements and other financial instruments
- A self-starter able to work with changing priorities and time pressures
- Proven ability to relate to all levels of management and both finance and non-finance staff
- Strong interpersonal skills, the ability to present and discuss operational topics.
- Highly proficient with Excel at an advanced level
- Previous management experience would be advantageous
Our client is a business with various lines of business including Manufacturing and Hospitality. They are a well-known brand and have a great reputation both locally and across the UK. They are growing as a business as the brand popularity ever increases and also with recent acquisitions.
The Salary for this role is between £30-£40k p/a + Benefits.
Please contact Fraser Wood at Robert Half Devon & Cornwall on ************ or on to find out more or apply.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: ************************************-statement
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959457146