Software Engineer (Linux and Windows)
Software, Engineer, object-oriented programming, C, C++
- Joining a multi-disciplinary engineering team delivering complete solutions to customers who may have very specific requirements.
- Designing, specifying, implementing and testing systems for defence and industrial clients.
- Coordinating with engineers to ensure the successful and timely delivery of projects.
- Providing post-sale services to customers to diagnose and solve any technical issues that arise.
- At least two years experience working on engineering products essential.
- Fluency in C and C++ and familiarity with cross-compilation and Make, essential.
- Must be able to design and develop object-oriented solutions for implementation in C#/Java and C++.
- Fluency in C# with .Net, essential.
- Experience modelling with UML and expertise with Visual Studio 2010, highly beneficial.
- A background in defence or a related industry highly beneficial.
- A natural problem solver able to work as part of a team or alone.
- An understanding of Engineering in general desirable.
- Knowledge of Waterfall an Agile development approaches desirable.
- A leading independent engineering and technology solutions company.
- A diverse client base from a range of industries including: defence, Information technologies and energy.
For further information or to apply, please contact Shaun Kenyon at Travail Shrewsbury, or Press Apply. If this particular position is not suitable Travail Employment Group offers candidates a first class recruitment service tailored to meet your individual requirements. With knowledge of the local market and offering a diversity of career opportunities please feel free to contact one of our consultants.
All candidates registering with Travail Employment Group will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position.
Travail Employment Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Travail Employment Group is operating as an Employment Agency. Once you click to apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days. If you do not hear within the next 7 days you have not been successful on this occasion and unless otherwise advised, Travail will keep your details on file and contact you with future relevant opportunities.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959455615