Digital Banking Advisor - PT - Weekend hours
You like going further,
We'll take the journey with you.
Starting package is £17,700
Base salary £16,000 + £1,200 performance related bonus opportunity + from March 2018 £500 flexible benefits allowance.
Please note for part-time roles, your salary and benefits will be prorated down to reflect your working hours.
For your commitment and success, Santander offers a distinct career development opportunity. In addition to your pay and bonus, we offer you a benefits package that's flexible and allows you to choose, as well as all the policies, tools and guidance to support you.
- 33 days Holiday (includes bank holidays), with the option to purchase up to 5 additional days per year. Where colleagues work on a bank holiday they will be eligible for the bank holiday rate of pay in addition to time off in lieu.
- 24/7 access to an online employee discount platform. Save money on everything from groceries, electronics, fashion, holidays and much more.
- Benefits supporting you and your family, such as Childcare vouchers, voluntary Life assurance and Critical illness cover.
- Voluntary healthcare benefits at discounted rates such as Private Medical insurance, Dental, Healthcare Cash Plan and Health assessments
- Pension with generous 12.5% contributions from Santander
- Access to an All Employee car scheme
- Excellent employee recognition schemes, be recognised for demonstrating great behaviours
As a Digital Banking Advisor you'll be the first point of telephone contact for our customers. You will be supporting and answering any questions on our range of digital products - from online banking to Apple Pay. In return, you can expect a first-class training programme, and a clearly defined career development path, through our advisor progression scheme. If you're willing to work hard, we're ready to help you progress.
Our people are passionate about truly listening to our customers to make banking more simple, personal and fair. And change like that doesn't happen unless we all speak up with new ideas and challenge things that could be better. That's why we've built a culture of respect, where everyone supports each other to keep their promises and go above-and-beyond - every day.
As a Digital Banking Advisor, your key skills and competencies will include:
- The natural ability to treat each customer as an individual and deliver a tailored response
- Problem-solving skills to identify and resolve recurring issues without resorting to short-term fixes
- The confidence to think on your feet and the flexibility to adapt to a wide range of responsibilities
- A team-based approach to work, and a desire to coach and advise colleagues on best practice and new developments
- Numerical and computer skills, and the attention to detail needed to succeed in a regulated environment
We're recruiting weekend part-time roles at 24 hours per week.
Training Duration will be 5 weeks and you will be required to commit to 24 hours across Monday/Saturday/Sunday. Once training is complete, you will be required to commit to the following hours:
Monday 07:00 - 16:00 and Saturday/Sunday 08:00 to 17:00.
You'll be working in our Belfast office just across from Central Train Station, or a minute from all major bus routes, with the city centre at a five-minute walk. With a new onsite restaurant, coffee shop and plenty of local shops, places to eat, childcare options and gyms nearby, there's something for everyone.
With over 150 years of experience, we've built a strong, international presence, with more branches worldwide than any other bank. Dedicated to making things simple, personal and fair for our customers our aim is to become the best bank in the UK, and we know we can't make it happen without our people. That's why we promote an environment where everyone counts. With us, you'll be encouraged to develop both professionally and personally, and by listening to your unique perspective, and turning your ideas into action, we'll grow along with you.
We are committed to being fully inclusive and welcome applications from all sections of the community. Through our partnerships and employee led networks we seek to empower everyone to develop their full potential. Our customers come from a wide range of backgrounds, and so do our people. We are proud to be accredited as one of Britain's Top Employers by the Top Employers Institute since 2012.
Time to apply
If this sounds like a role you're interested in then please apply on the link below.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959449060