This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced lift service engineer to join a successful, fast growing lift firm based in Essex. This role offers excellent career prospects, a warm friendly environment and an excellent rate of pay.
You be responsible for:
- Carrying planned maintenance of units throughout Essex.
- Attending breakdowns.
- Providing excellent customer service and build client relationships.
To be successful within the role you will have:
- Engineering experience within the lift industry.
- A good understanding of engineering.
- An NVQ Level 3 in lift engineering, J5/J25 module or a LEIA qualification.
In return you will receive an excellent benefits package which includes:
- £32,000 - £38,000.
- Company vehicle
- Mobile Phone
- Product training.
In addition to the formal package the company are offering the chance for an individual to join the team and have an exciting career in the industry.
We aim to respond to suitable candidates within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, please feel free to contact us to receive feedback on your application and discuss your requirements.
Professional Technical is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959445741