I am currently seeking a Windows-focused Infrastructure Engineer to join our Global-leading business client in Nottingham on a contract basis. You will have demonstrable experience working within the software development lifecycle and a good understanding of build engineering, software release & infrastructure management.
- Implementing automated processes to keep all hardware up to date with the latest patches and virus scans.
- Responsible for vulnerability and asset management.
- Hands on approach to ensure successful delivery.
- Strong experience with Powershell Scripting
- OS and Application administration & maintenance automation for Windows
- Experience with Continuous Integration, Delivery and Build Automation processes.
- Understanding of software delivery and deployment (scalability & failover setup)
This would be a great opportunity to work in a large-scale, highly successful business at the forefront of technology. Please submit your CV today for immediate review.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959456039