Intern / System Integration Engineer
Intern / System Integration Engineer at Tata Consultancy Services
Tata Consultancy Services is an IT services, consulting and business solutions organization that delivers real results to global business, ensuring a level of certainty no other firm can match. TCS offers a consulting-led, integrated portfolio of IT, BPS,infrastructure, engineering and assurance services. This is delivered through its unique Global Network Delivery Model?, recognized as the benchmark of excellence in software development. A part of the Tata group, India?s largest industrial conglomerate, TCS has over 353,000 of the world?s best-trained consultants in 46 countries. The company generated consolidated revenues of US $16.5 billion for year ended March 31, 2016 and is listed on the National Stock Exchange and Bombay Stock Exchange in India.
TCS is part of System Integration framework for one of largest water utility company to provides services for PLC, SCADA configuration and commissioning services. This position will provide on the job learning opportunities on Control System Integration activities.
Assisting with below activities under guidance of a mentor:
- Design documentation
- Preparation of Test Set up
- Control System Lab Maintenance
- Asset Record Keeping
- PLC and SCADA Configuration and Commissioning
- Windows and Network configuration for OT (Operational Technology)
- Basics of Industrial Automation, Instrumentation, Electrical Engineering
- Conversant with MS Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- PLC Programming
- SCADA Configuration
- Visual Basics / VBA
- Telemetry Configuration
- Water Treatment Process Knowledge
- UK Driving License
- Good communication skills (Verbal and Written)
Duration: 12 months internship
* Due to the nature of this role and the possibility of European travel, candidates are expected to satisfy the requirements for free movement of workers within the EU Member States (which may include, for example, a requirement to hold a valid EU passport).
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959455772