Installation Engineer / Technician / Testing / B2B
Installation Engineer with experience reading drawings and testing is needed by our client, an award-winning company developing biometric solutions to secure sites to be based in the UK. They are on a mission to rehabilitate inmates and to help maximize efficiency inside prisons by offering prisoner self-service and offender management software.
Due to their outstanding success across 20 prisons in the UK and over a dozen in Australia, it comes as no surprise they were awarded the Queen's Award for Enterprise in Innovation 2016, and "Best Citizen App" and UK Digital Leader 2015.
With over 60 staff across the UK, Australia, Netherlands, New Zealand, and South Africa, they are now looking for a new member to join their team.
You will play an integral part in testing and maintaining their equipment.
- Installing and commissioning equipment
- Handling emergency repairs of kiosk machines
- Reporting defective equipment or any other issues to Management
- Completing all necessary paperwork
- You will be required to travel across the UK
- Full training and uniform will be provided
- Full driving licence
- Ability to read drawing and Standard Operating Procedures to assemble equipment
- Previous experience in testing
- Basic computer skills
- Capable of lifting 20kg
- Ability to work independently and thrive in a team
- Knowledge of wiring and soldering (preferable)
This is a unique opportunity to join a company with significant educational and rehabilitative power. If you are looking to make a real impact on society and possess the skill set required, they would love to hear from you!
If this sounds of interest, click the APPLY button below now.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959454675