Java Software Developer - Java, Spring, JSP, Hibernate.
One of the most recognised brands in the UK require an experienced Java developer to join their internal development team, with skills in Java, Spring, Hibernate and JSP you will be a key member in this prestigious organisation.
Working for the in-house development team in an open planned culturally diverse office, you will be joining one of the most recognised brands in the country.
We are about to embark on an exciting period of software transition, our internal systems are about to be updated making them one of the most versatile systems in the recruitment world. These systems will help to streamline the processes our consultants use on a daily basis, this new system will be more efficient and user friendly.
We need an experienced developer that can hit the ground running with excellent communication skills to join the team. We are a friendly team that help each other so it's vital you have an approachable and interactive personality.
Your skills will also need to include the following -
* Solid programming knowledge using - Java, JSP, Spring & Hibernate.
* Knowledge of - Groovy & Grails.
* Experience of working in an Agile environment
* Knowledge of - Drools Rules-Engine & Apache Activiti Workflow.
* Knowledge of - Ant, Maven, SVN, Git Jenkins & Continuous Integration.
* Knowledge of - Design Patterns, Object Modelling, REST & Spring Security.
Reed Specialist Recruitment is an Employment Agency and an Employment Business for permanent and temporary recruitment. In response to your application Reed will contact you by phone, email or SMS to discuss it and related opportunities. You can opt out at any time using the links provided.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959455475