Garment Technician: The Company
This design led supplier company is at the top of their game. Established & Very stable they are supplying woven separates to an impressive client list on the high street.
Garment Technician - The Candidate
- This is an exciting and challenging role for a highly motivated individual who has great attention to detail
- Very organised in addition you must be a strong communicator
- Good liaison skills to guide & direct sample machinists, pattern cutters, factories on all technical requirements.
- Results driven and methodical.
- Attention to detail is crucial as is a driving desire to surpass our customer's expectations.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Excellent people skills and a dynamic team player.
Garment Technician - The Role
- Working very closely with the Sale & technical teams this role will involve:
- Pattern Amendments
- Attending fit sessions at retail head office mainly in central London (working on dedicated accounts)
- Oversee the entire sealing process, for your client and seeing their product through to production.
- Control the critical path to ensure styles are sealed on time to achieve delivery dates.
The Salary Package:
Great salary & Bonus on offer
This job was originally posted as www.retailchoice.com/job/77457999