My client is a market leading Online Travel business based in Manchester, with 6 international satellite offices. They offer a bespoke service for tailored luxury travel across the globe and pride themselves on their personal service and customer care.
The Infrastructure Engineer position is an important role within their operations centre, responsible for the support and maintenance of a wide range of technologies including SCCM, Virtual Platforms, Windows Server, Skype, Office 365 and LAN/WAN/VPN.
- Configure and maintain system monitoring technology
- Work in a proactive manner to identify faults and areas for continuous improvement.
- Resolve support tickets as they are assigned to the Infrastructure team.
- Manage data backup solutions and DR
- Windows Server
- System Center Suite
- Active Directory
- Server and Networking hardware
- Desirable - LAN/WAN/VPN, Office 365, Azure, ITIL Knowledge
Please contact Tom Elliott for immediate consideration or forward your CV for review.
For future opportunities please follow Adalta on LinkedIn for all our latest jobs, interviews tips and market insights
Please follow Adalta here on LinkedIn.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959448238