Talent and Development Apprentice
You will be working for a leading UK provider of wealth management and employer benefits company with offices nationwide. This company offer a very friendly, open and vibrant environment to work in where you will be home to a diverse and welcoming team.
Are you a cheerful communicator with a keen interest in people, have strong organisation and prioritisation skills? Are you seeking an apprenticeship, which will give you a strong business grounding and the opportunity to gain professional qualifications?
We are looking for a motivated individual to join our busy Leicester office in this exciting role.
- Recruiting, people, and working as part of a fast paced team
- Learning how to maintain candidate communication throughout a recruitment process
- Compiling offer letters, welcome and induction packs to ensure a seamless on boarding process
- Managing, updating and processing via a People System to ensure that records are 100% accurate
- Compiling data and producing statistical reports for weekly meetings
- Researching and analysing information as required
- Booking professional qualifications and maintaining training records
- Raising purchase orders through the invoicing system
- Creating processes, spreadsheets and trackers to ensure consistency of process management
- Ensuring adverts on recruitment portals are kept up to date and responding to application queries via phone or email
- Organising interviews and recruitment events such as open days and assessment days
- Booking meeting rooms, sending invites and arranging refreshments with the catering officer
- Booking on to careers fairs, organising event materials and coordinating attendees
- Coordinating work experience students around the business and delivering welcome inductions
- Have an organised approach with the ability to prioritise work load
- Possess excellent IT skills especially with using Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Demonstrate proactive, enthusiastic and motivated characteristics
- Work well under pressure while maintaining attention to detail
- Possess good face-to-face, telephone and written communication skills
3 x GCSE (or equivalent) at grades A-C in any subject plus GCSE English and Maths (or equivalents) at grade D or above
34.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday
- Competitive basic salary plus bonus.
A flexible benefits package with everything (it's what we do) including:
- Share incentive plan
- Group pension
- Life assurance
- Income protection
- Health cash plan
Don't forget, it is flexible so that means you can pick benefits to suit you!
- Excellent career progression, with fantastic opportunities for promotion
- Training and support
- A great office environment
- The opportunity to take part in crazy charity fund raising events and other social activities
"QA's Apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce."
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959453996