Product Manager - Audio Visual
Audio Visual / Electronics
North West London
£40,000 to £42,000
A Product Manager is required to join a leading supplier of AV Equipment. This role forms an integral part of the UK business and is central to the successful execution and delivery of new and existing product strategies.
The successful candidate will need to be able to demonstrate cross functional collaboration creating a culture of continuous improvement throughout the business.
- Substantial Product Management experience working within the AV or Electrical Component Industry as well as a full technical appreciation of products.
- Requires extensive presentation, analysis and analytical skills.
- Commutable to North West London
- Excellent interpersonal skills as well as a deep passion for AV and digital media.
- Familiarity with Sage 50, stock systems and CRM platforms.
- Maintain full control of all NEW product launches from source pricing, product variants, sales packaging, order quantities as well as delivery schedule. In addition Co-ordinate with Technical (R & D) & Marketing.
- Regularly communicate new & existing product updates to Senior Management & appropriate sales teams to include: product movement and any potential product delays.
- Responsible for all stock purchasing for the business.
- Maintain an accurate record of inventory and stock management system as well as seeking ways to improve and develop existing stock management reporting tools for stock analysis.
- Organise in-house new product training dates with Technical Training Manager as required.
- Understanding the supply chain of all product component parts to ensure their availability to meet the manufacturing deadlines and delivery pipeline of stock.
- Undertake weekly inventory and sell-out analysis in collaboration with sales teams to identify potential over or understocked products in the market, followed by corrective action.
- Manage stock takes alongside Financial Controller on a monthly basis.
- Deal with specific customer stock inquiries as directed by Sales Account Managers in order to fulfil customer demands.
- New product information has been completed and is available across all platforms to meet product launch target dates and delivery schedule.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959450332