Trainee Credit Control Administrator
Trainee Credit Control Administrator - Full Time - Permanent - Competitive Salary
We are currently recruiting for a Trainee to join the Accounts Receivable Team based at Witham St Hughs.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a dynamic and growing company in a Trainee position, with a view of progression through training and development within the role. The successful candidate will be responsible for the general administration, providing a high level of customer service to both internal and external customers. They will also provide support to the credit control team.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- To provide administrative support to credit control team in conjunction with the company credit policy.
- Provide ad hoc reports, admin support, and customer service of a very high standard.
- To provide additional support to cover the Credit Controller during absence.
- Produce letters from information supplied by the Credit Controller.
- Administer finance agreements within the designated area.
- Process Direct Debit collections.
- Liaise with internal and external customers to ensure timely resolution of customer queries.
- Provide customer account reconciliations as required.
- Credit Limit Reviews.
- Strong communication skills.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- IT literate with working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
- Strong team player with an ability to work on their own initiative.
- Credit control/accounting experience is preferable but not required.
- Clean driving license.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959453224