IT Support Manager
IT Support Manager - Global Fashion Conglomerate - Central London
We are a global branded apparel, footwear and fashion accessories company. Who designs, develops, markets and sells products under a diverse array of owned and licensed brands known worldwide. Established in 2005 we now employ over 4000 people globally, 500 of those based in the UK.
Due to continued growth we are now looking for an IT Support Manager to manage a small desktop support team consisting of 2 Analysts (This figure likely to increase). Although this role is based in London your reports will be based across Europe so the management element will predominately be remote.
Strategy & Innovation:
- Working with European and global IT Teams to implement changes on a project and BAU basis.
- Works with project teams to understand business needs.
- Ensures processes and requirements are met such as backup and maintenance availability.
Operations & Results:
- Be accountable for support incidents.
- Be proactive when maintaining infrastructure environment
- Provide timely reactions to incidents and be able to prioritise effectively
- Participates in testing efforts and coordinates feedback of test results.
- Conducts testing to ensure requirements are met.
- Take ownership of projects and tasks, ensuring that they are fulfilled fully.
- Adheres to security requirements.
- Reports security issues when appropriate.
- Installs, configures and maintains approved system hardware and software components.
- Implements predetermined software or hardware changes to rectify any issues.
- Collects and maintains tracking and configuration documentation and plans.
- Manages user access to systems or applications.
Customers & Relationships:
- Strive to provide excellent customer service on an internal and external basis.
Leadership & Team
- Manage and take ownership of desktop support functions in Continental Europe locations. Provide line manager functions for desktop support resources in Italy and Germany, as well as remote support functions for France and Switzerland.
Skills & Qualifications required
At least 1 years experience managing a small IT Support function
- Skilled within Microsoft technologies as per below
- Desktop operating systems - windows 7, windows 10
- Server operating system - windows server 2012, 2016
- Active directory
- Exchange/office 365
- Azure cloud platform
- Microsoft office
- Lync/skype for business
- Virtualised server platform - VMware
- Network storage - Netapp
- Experience of industry systems such as EDI
- Finance packages such as SAP, Navision
- Experience of Cisco network technology - switches, routers, firewalls, wireless
- Telephony/VOIP platforms such as Cisco, Avaya etc
- Video conferencing systems such as Tandberg, Cisco, Polycom
- Corporate Printer management and setup.
- Asset management/inventory systems
- Mac OSX operating system and hardware
£38,000 - £45,000 + Bonus & Benefits
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: ************************************-statement
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959446921