Marketing Assistant Apprentice
We're a Chartered Financial Planners working with private clients and companies across the UK. We help them take control of their finances and plan for a secure future. We have expertise in insurance, mortgages and financial planning for individuals, companies and sports professionals. Our clients come first and we never stop learning and challenging ourselves to improve. We aim for our standards of service and advice to be far higher than those of other firms.
We are looking for an ambitious, creative individual for a Digital Marketing Apprenticeship in our Altrincham office.
As part of the apprenticeship you will work closely with the marketing manager to gain hands on experience and training. This is a very broad role which offers plenty variety and involvement at all levels.
- Assisting with marketing activities across the company
- Preparing and implementing email campaigns & surveys
- Helping to run social media accounts and campaigns
- Writing Blogs & other engaging content
- Running reports to provide insight from internal systems & Google Analytics
- Maintaining the calendar of marketing activity, awards and digital content.
- Helping with client & competitor research
- Creating and updating Powerpoint presentations
- Co-ordinating production of marketing collateral with external suppliers.
- Interest in developing a career in marketing
- Can-do, positive attitude
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Good standard of verbal & written communication skills
- Skilled in Word & Excel
- Working hours: Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm
Benefits & Future Prospect:
- 23 days holiday each year, plus bank holidays
- Birthday off work
- Buy and Sell upto 5 days holiday a year
- Income protection scheme
- Company pension scheme
- Annual Bonus (discretionary)
"QA's apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce."
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959439327