Competitive salary + pension + health care plan
This Sheffield based nursery prides themselves on providing caring and stimulating learning environments across their four branches. They are looking for a Nursery Manager to join their Woodseats branch.
The company is committed to providing exceptional care that allows young children to develop in all areas, ensuring they are happy, healthy, confident and ready to learn. They are looking for a candidate who is genuinely enthusiastic and shares these values.
Nursery Manager Role and Responsibilities
As Nursery Manager, children's development and well-being will be your absolute priority. You will make a real difference to the lives of children by inspiring and empowering your team to deliver rich learning opportunities for all children by creating unique & exciting activities.
You will have full responsibility for managing the day to day operations of the nursery, ensuring staff are fully aware of their duties, achieving high levels of occupancy and controlling budget costs.
Qualifications and Requirements
- An unrivalled dedication to childcare
- Over 1 year's current experience as a Nursery Manager and a minimum of 4 years occupational experience in a nursery setting
- Qualified for at least 3 years with a recognised full & relevant childcare qualification
- Committed to your own career development and a commitment & dedication to deliver exceptional childcare
- Excellent communication, organisational & interpersonal skills
What's on offer
- Competitive salary
- Childcare provision with substantial discounts
- Excellent training & career progression opportunities
- Provision of pension scheme auto enrolment
- Health care plan
- Support from the Company's Area Manager & from the Company's owner
- Clothing allowance
How to apply
If you wish to be considered for this Nursery Manager job click 'apply'. You will receive an email shortly after your application - you will need to read and respond to this to complete your application.
You must be eligible to work in the UK.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959454562