Dynamics AX D365 Functional Consultant
Role: Dynamics AX D365 Functional Consultant
Location: Central London, West End
Role type: Contract
Duration: 6 months+
Start date: asap
Our client is a thriving and prestigious international FTSE 100 Company situated in the West-End of London requires a strong Dynamics AX D365 Functional Consultant who possesses the requisite level of communication skills and experience that a blue-chip/PLC environment demands.
The Role as Dynamics AX D365 Functional Consultant
The Dynamics AX D365 Functional Consultant will be responsible for solution design, system configuration, software release management and user management. Our client is looking for someone to perform advanced troubleshooting and problem resolution in conjunction with the system integrator.
- Perform problem analysis and resolve technical problems reported by users and management.
- Contribute to and maintain system standards as well as maintain consistent installation and configuration procedures.
- Identify threats or improper configurations that may impact system security
- Research and recommend innovative and where possible automated approaches for repetitive system administration tasks.
- Maintain and enforce security policies and procedures ed with best practices for segregation of duties.
- Perform periodic performance reporting to support capacity planning and reconfiguration of the Dynamics AX environment.
- Document procedures and configurations that are clear, concise, and easy to understand
The Dynamics AX D365 Functional Consultant Candidate
- Knowledge of Dynamics AX2012 general ledger, procure to pay, accounts receivable and projects modules
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment, can multi-task, and have good verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be able to accurately follow direction of management and senior IT staff and to learn and adapt to rapidly changing technologies and environments.
- Knowledge of Dynamics AX integration components, including Application Integration Framework, DMF and other tools
- Knowledge of deploying AX software modifications
- Working knowledge of relevant integration and ETL tools for integration and migration to Microsoft Dynamics AX D365
- Knowledge of modifying AX reports
- Skill in scripting and automating repeatable system or user procedures and processes
If you feel that you meet the criteria of the Dynamics AX D365 Functional Consultant then please apply!
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959451136