Bid / Digital Tender Specialist
Consult Technology is currently working with an ever-growing global organisation who are focused on the digital and software industry. Based in Nottingham, they provide innovative and forward-thinking digital learning solutions for 1000's of blue chip organisations.
The Bid Specialist will be working in the team of other bid specialists to analyse requirements, craft innovative and creative digital solutions which are commercially and technically competent and meet the client's requirements/end goals. Each solution is bespoke so there is no standardized billing. you will work with other members of the company including, Developers, Designers, Sales and Project managers to craft the best bid possible.
- Commercial experience in crafting competitive solutions
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven ability to craft innovative and creative solutions
- Sound technical knowledge and understanding of digital media/communications
- Clear thinker with great analytical skills
- Customer focus with an ability to engage and build rapport
- Leadership qualities and management potential
- Proven ability to multi-task and work under pressure to deliver to strict deadline
- Strong academic background with desirable degree of 2:1
The ideal candidate will have either previously been a Bid manager or have worked in a Senior Account Manager position, looking after and tending for big contracts in either the Marketing, Digital, IT, advertising, creative or a non-standardised binning environment.
This role has some excellent potential both in an earning perspective but also career. They are offering a competitive £30,000 to £35,000 pa with bid allowance, bonus, holidays, pension. The Bid Specialist will also get the opportunity to be a manager - managing a small team of other bid specialist
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959452622