We are seeking to appoint an exceptional teacher of Mathematics to work in a continuously improving establishment. The role will involve teaching pupils aged 11 to 18 years old up to A-Level. This is an exciting opportunity to join a successful faculty where a supportive induction process is included with career development opportunities.
For further details on the Maths Teacher post, call Chloe Nelson at The Teaching Executives Ltd on: **************
MATHS TEACHER RESPONSIBILITIES:-
- The delivery of KS3, KS4 and KS5 curriculum
- Giving constructive and guided feedback to students both written and verbally
- Summative and formative assessment, guide progress through marking and feedback
- Communicating effectively with parents throughout the year
- Attending departmental meetings
- Planning, delivering and marking lessons.
- Encouraged to share best practice within and beyond the department
- Lead extracurricular enrichment activities to extend learning beyond the classroom
MATHS TEACHER JOB SPECIFICATION:-
- Successful candidates should hold a PGCE with a relevant Bachelor's Degree, a Bachelor of Education or the international equivalent.
REQUIREMENTS FOR SUCCESSFUL MATHS TEACHER:-
- Possess an excellent subject knowledge
- Have excellent knowledge of the British Curriculum
- Maintain exceptional classroom practice
- Work collaboratively and creatively with colleagues
- Have a proven track record of success, and raising pupil attainment within the subject
Follow @TeachingExecs on Twitter for all the latest updates!
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959450258