Accounts Assistant - Sales Ledger
Accounts Assistant - Purchase Ledger
Stewart Milne Group provides innovative solutions for commercial developments and residential homes through our Homes, Timber Systems and Commercial Developments across the UK. We have a strong reputation for high quality and innovation with a market leading position based on our expertise, quality and commitment to providing the best service to our customers. We attract individuals who enjoy a solutions focussed working environment based on continuous personal development and supportive leadership.
Our Timber Systems division is the leading provider of Timber Frame construction solution to the Private, Social / Affordable and Commercial/ public works sectors. We operate throughout the United Kingdom and have two manufacturing plants, Witney Oxfordshire and Aberdeen Scotland, with regional offices in Glasgow and Manchester.
We have a reputation for being awarded repeat business from key clients based on customer service and technical expertise and have successfully delivered projects ranging from £50k to £5m throughout the UK. Our product range includes for bespoke engineered solutions from traditional Timber Frame through to advanced off site manufactured products with superior fabric performance.
Reporting to the Assistant Accountant / Purchase Ledger Supervisor, the Accounts Assistant will be part of the finance team and ensure efficient running of the Accounts Payable function at all times. The Accounts Assistant will also be expected to assist with other financial tasks as and when required.
- To ensure all Suppliers payment terms are met and not exceeded.
- Ensure efficient and accurate processing of invoices within the Purchase Ledger function.
- To ensure Supplier Statements agree with Axapta while ensuring any differences are reconciled and understood with action taken to resolve.
- To ensure all supplier queries and issues are resolved in a timely manner.
- To assist with other financial tasks as and when required.
- To help cover the Sales Ledger accounts assistant position when the postholder is on holiday and business requires.
Essential Technical Expertise
- Competent in Microsoft packages
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Ability to prioritise workload
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Basic accounting experience
In return, we are offering the right candidate a comprehensive training and development programme, the opportunity to work with a variety of customers, with the support of a highly experienced team. This is in addition to a competitive salary and benefits package, which includes 32 days holiday, pension scheme and flexible benefits package.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959454044