CNC Setter Operator
CNC Miller / Setter / Operator
Salary - Dependant on experience 40 hours per week plus overtime
Location - Near Bicester
Benefits - 20 days rising to a maximum 30 days annual leave plus bank holidays, Private Health Cover, Pension Scheme, Childcare Vouchers
We require an experienced CNC Miller setter / operator for an established company based near Bicester, manufacture components for various industries from prototype, low to medium batch production in various materials. The CNC Miller is a permanent position working in a team that engineer and manufacture precision parts to close tolerances using up to date modern equipment.
CNC Miller key tasks
* Set and operate CNC Milling Machines that include HAAS / Heidenhain Machining centres
* Change offsets and cutters
* Read and interpret engineering drawings
* Inspect and check for quality issues
* Diagnose and report / correct any issues
* Conforming to ISO 9001 working procedures
* Working to a high level of quality and accuracy with minimum supervision.
Skills / Experience required for the CNC Miller role
* Ideally Apprenticeship served or up to NVQ Level 3 in an appropriate qualification
* Between 2 and 5 years CNC Milling experience as a minimum
* Being able to set and operate CNC Mills (3 axis)
* Able to read and interpret engineering drawings
* Experience of hyperMILL and programming on Hass and Heidenhain systems would be advantageous but is not essential
INTERESTED? Please log in or register for free then click on APPLY to send your details!