Bureau Payroll Specialist
Trial Balance is working with a leading accountancy firm to source an experienced Payroll Officer to join their busy payroll team.
As a Payroll Administrator, you will be working as part of the payroll team with responsibility for weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual payrolls, pensions auto enrolment and RTI. As well as the timely and accurate delivery of payroll and related client services, you will be responsible for recordkeeping, HMRC and client reporting.
Your duties in this varied and interesting role will include:
* Processing a variety of weekly, fortnightly, four weekly and monthly payroll cycles
* Statutory payments, sickness and holiday calculations
* Submitting RTI to HMRC and liaising regarding any queries
* Processing BACS payments
* Auto-enrolment, pension assessment and uploads
* Submitting CIS returns
* Client contact
Applicants should be able to demonstrate the following:
* Excellent payroll experience including a strong understanding of payroll processes, tax codes, NI, auto enrolment and manual calculations.
* Experience in processing multiple payrolls and multiple frequencies preferred
* Strong experience in computerised payroll systems
In exchange, my client offers a professional and friendly working environment with excellent opportunities for career and personal development. A competitive salary and benefits package is available, and the company promotes flexible working arrangement and a healthy work-life balance.
If this sounds like the role that you have been waiting for, please apply today addressed to Rob Emsley and quoting job reference RE3978.
Trial Balance is a market leading supplier of recruitment services to accountancy practices across the South-West and works on vacancies at all levels in a practice environment. For a confidential discussion about your career options please contact Rob Emsley, our dedicated practice specialist.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959450074