New opportunity not to be missed! Harlequin Motors Ltd has an exciting opportunity for an experienced MET Technician to join the Accident Repair Centre based in Leicester. Joining on a full time permanent basis, working 8.30am -5.00pm Monday - Friday, you will receive a competitive salary.
Harlequin Motors Ltd is based in Leicester City Centre and has been repairing vehicles since 1972. Our customers range from insurers, accident management companies, fleets, hire companies and the general public. Our repair centre is one of the largest independent repairers in Leicester and is fully equipped with the latest repair technology. We have manufacturer approvals for Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge, Lexus, Renault, Fiat, Dacia, Abarth & Alfa Romeo.
The MET Technician will be responsible for ensuring all their work is carried out to Manufacturers and Thatcham standards. You must ensure the work carried out follows the job card and liaise with the estimators if extra damage is found.
Duties of the MET Technician will include:
- Striping and refitting of vehicles
- Carrying out 4 wheel alignment (the ideal candidate would have experience)
- Replacing suspension parts (the ideal candidate would have experience)
- Handling air conditioning refrigerants.
In order to be considered for the MET Technician you must:
- Have a full UK driving licence
- Have current or very recent Bodyshop experience as an MET Technician
- Be motivated
- Have attention to detail & quality repairs
- VCQ level 3 or ATA qualification and advantage but not essential.
If you have an enthusiastic mentality, and a willingness to challenge yourself as a MET Technician please click 'Apply' below.
No Agencies please, if you are an agency please respect our policy of no cold calling.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959454396