A brand new, exciting vacancy has been created due to continued growth. This internationally recognised business seeks an experienced QA Administrator (From a medical environment) to fulfil an immediate void and further assist with Quality Assurance throughout all areas of the business. This is a hands on role that requires a keen eye for detail and someone that strives to further enhance company working standards.
QA Administrator Duties:
- Auditing production records and sterilisation records for compliance for applicable regulations such as USA FDA Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP)/QSR regulations, Medical Device Directive 93/42/EEC and applicable quality management standards such as ISO 13485
- Working with Operations to resolve any paperwork nonconformities identified through documentation audit.
- Completing sterilisation release activities of finished product
- Acting as Business Administrator for Documentation management system
QA Administrator Requirements:
- Knowledge of medical device and relevant regulatory compliance requirements
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and team building skills
- The ability to communicate well at all levels across the business
- Driving License - as travel may be required
QA Administrator package:
- Generous starting Salary
- On-site parking
- 26 days holiday + 8 Stats (34 Total)
- Health care plan
- Comftorable working hours (Monday - Friday 08:30 - 17:00)
If you feel like you have all qualifiying criteria, please submit your CV or call for more information 01527 60070
Please note, if your application is suitable, one of our consultants will call you within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful, however we will keep your CV on file to consider you for future opportunities.
ASC Connections is a leading recruitment business specialising within areas of Technical, Business and IT services. We operate as an Employment Business or an Employment Agency for all temporary and permanent roles respectively.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959454495