IT Security Specialist
My client is a well-established and rapidly growing specialist insurance provider who are looking to add an Information Security Specialist to their IT Focused team to continue the award-winning service they have become renowned for. A great opportunity to join a company that takes IT Security seriously.
You will work closely with the Information Security Manager and Chief Information Officer and will be required to offer your security expertise for a variety of projects, which include cloud transformation, web application development and network security. You will also be responsible for ensuring the development and implementation of the information security program and ongoing activities to preserve the availability, integrity, and confidentiality of information assets.
What’s needed for me to be considered?
- Experience of working in and knowledge on Information/Cyber Security;
- Excellent Pen Testing/Ethical hacking experience;
- An all-around excellent technical background, specifically around the areas of networks, firewalls/IDS/IPS/WAF, web content filtering, Wi-Fi, Windows Operating Systems (Server 2008 R2, 2012 R2 & 2016), authentication, devices, encryption, data loss prevention solutions and antimalware;
- Carry out SIEM monitoring and able to use analytical skills to review and make recommendations for improvement;
- Able to understand Threat/Vulnerability Management systems;
- Strong communication skills both verbally and written which will allow you to develop excellent working relationships;
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team.
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion, we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.