Senior C# Developer
Senior C# Developer - Digital Marketing Agency - £45,000 - £50,000 per annum + benefits
Senior C# Developer - The Client
My client is a fast paced and award wining digital agency who primarily focus upon out-of-home advertising. They create engaging, data-led, and relevant marketing campaigns for a network of leading brands.
They embody the start-up and entrepreneurial culture and promote autonomy in order to drive individual and team goals.
They have seen extensive growth recently and are looking to expand their technology teams to develop and deliver automated and targeted digital products.
Senior C# Developer - Your role
The Senior Developer will be responsible for the hands on coding and delivery of automated and targeted digital products within the advertising and marketing space.
You will be involved in the full life-cycle of the projects and have a strategic input to direct innovation best practise.
Senior C# Developer - Your responsibilities:
* Hands on coding of ideas and prototypes and development through an iterative and agile process.
* Taking a lead position on certain projects from initial definition of requirements through to design, and development.
* Use TDD as a foundation and the coding approaches that enable it.
* Work alongside designers to ensure seamless transition between design and development.
* Grow the team and recruit where necessary.
* Mentor more junior members of the team.
Senior C# Developer - Your Skills:
* A minimum of 3 years experience using C# and ASP.Net
* An understanding of SQL and TDD.
* Further experience in React, Angular.js, Flux, Web API, SQL Server and Docker would be a bonus.
* An understanding of Azure cloud deployments.
* Degree qualified in technical subject.
Interested to learn more?
Click apply and submit your CV now!
Alternatively, please feel free to get in touch with me directly at ********************************
or on **************
Don't forget to add me on LinkedIn to stay updated on other opportunities.
Contact: Harry Maguire
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959455719