Retail Marketing Manager
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Retail Marketing Manager to work for a Blue Chip organisation that supplies premium brands globally to the consumer market. As the Retail Marketing Manager you will develop and execute all retail marketing activities across the global brands.
This role is commutable from: Crewe, Derby, Uttoxeter, Stafford, Nantwich, Eccleshall
- Develop and deliver Retail Marketing concepts for the global brands including retail/wholesale stores, pop up experiential retail and events on time and on budget to all brands globally
- As the Retail Marketing Manager you will develop, deliver and manage the global Retail Marketing calendar and manage the development and delivery of Visual Merchandising guidelines for product launches & seasonal campaigns in line with the 360 Marketing Campaigns and related training programs
- Develop POS and retail marketing materials for the brands globally in line with communication and business needs
- As the Retail Marketing Manager will plan and execute the campaign activation calendar & develop tools to enable consistent implementation
- Previous Retail Marketing experience (trade marketing, visual merchandising, VM guidelines, store concepts etc.)
- A proven track record in developing and implementing successful Retail Marketing strategies internationally with a proven expertise in developing all aspects of Retail Marketing appropriate to premium lifestyle brands
- Experienced in leading complex organisations & development of Retail Marketing function in an international environment
- Good leadership skills and teamwork skills, nurturing, motivating and managing team with a "can do" attitude. Strong organisation skills and project management skills
This role would suit people who also have the following experience: Retail Marketing, Luxury Retail Brand Marketing, Trade Marketing, Visual Merchandising.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959446883