Maintenance Engineer - Manufacturing
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000
My prestigious client is currently recruiting for a maintenance engineer to work in a new factory, that boasts the newest automated and bespoke machinery. My client is a world-renowned manufacturing company and an industry leader within its market. The reason for the Vacancy is that the company are experiencing a retirement in the new year, so they are in need of an engineer to aid with the production lines and the increased workload. The successful candidate will be offered various opportunities to develop and improve their weaker skillset and will be compensated with a very lucrative salary package.
Skills required for the Maintenance Engineer:
· Multi-Skilled maintenance engineer must have an electrical qualification
· Multi-Skilled maintenance engineer must be able to PLC fault find
· Multi-Skilled maintenance engineer must have electrical skills: Three Phase, Invertors and Wiring
· Multi-Skilled maintenance engineer must have mechanical Skills: Gearboxes, Belts, Bearings and Chains
The Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
· State of the art automated equipment
· Training & development
· Working alongside a formidable team
· Growth alongside the business
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, £47,000 OTE
Commutable: Loughborough, Coalville, Hinckley, Melton Mowbray, Lutterworth and Rugby
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Muhnad Ali on;
Tel: *********** or Email: **********************************
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959446501