WEB OPS SCRUM MASTER
WebOps Scrum Master
The Scrum Master's purpose is to enable the WebOps team to deliver BAU optimisations as effectively as possible. The Scrum Master will facilitate continuous learning and an iterative, self evolving culture. They will manage the WebOps team day to day, including, role and capacity planning. They will lead agile ceremonies including general communications and help remove impediments to delivery.
The Scrum Master will work to ensure the backlog of work the Delivery Team will execute is in good order. They will ensure requirements are exhaustive and are taken from a visionary state to a detailed, actionable set of tasks that the work for the team. The Scrum Master maximises return on investment for the work conducted.
- Lead the WebOps team to identify and action improvements to delivery using appropriate Agile development framework principles and practices
- Assist the building and maintenance of the backlog and roadmap for web development for both transactional and marketing web channels.
- Hands on Agile experience. Experience managing teams using Scrum methodology
- Professional Scrum Master certification
- Experience leading or mentoring a team ideally in relation to web delivery projects
- Experience of AB testing
- Familiarity with governance process'
This is an excellent opportunity for to join a well-established organisation that will offer an excellent working environment, benefits package and opportunity for you to develop your technical skills further.
If this role would be of interest to you, please apply with your most up-to-date CV and I will give you a call to discuss the role in more detail.
Reed Specialist Recruitment is an Employment Agency and an Employment Business for permanent and temporary recruitment. In response to your application Reed will contact you by phone, email or SMS to discuss it and related opportunities. You can opt out at any time using the links provided.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959446985