Solution Architect (Cyber Security, Defence) - SC Eligible
Solution Architect (Cyber Security)
Solution Architect (Cyber Security, IAM, PAM, VMS,FIM) required to join a global IT services company with remote working from home and occasional travel to various sites across the country including London (this will be expensed). This is a permanent position paying circa £100k +, plus package per annum.
Due to the nature of this role SC eligibility is essential.
Candidates that have specialised in the area of Defence will be of high interest.
Cyber Security is a business line within the Big Data & Security (BDS) service line that delivers a broad range of Cyber Security services to clients across the UK and around the world. Our client provides a range of Managed Security Services to clients from purpose built Security Operations Centres (SOC) in the West Midlands and Northern Scotland. Successful candidates will join a rapidly growing cyber security team, located across the UK, which is continually dealing with emerging threats and vulnerabilities and developing controls and processes to protect our customers assets.
The Cyber Security business line is responsible for the solution development, integration and delivery of cyber security services from the company Cyber Security product and services portfolio. The business line is split across 5 main delivery areas: Solutions, Integration, Operations, CSIRT and Business Operations. Portfolio and Propositions is also aligned with the Cyber Security Business Line management team.
- Early on engagement with sales process to identify and qualify and pre-shape sales opportunities and bids for Cyber Security
- Working closely with the BDS sales team members to present at client meetings and handle all technical aspects of any cyber security propositions
- Provide weekly reporting to Head of Cyber Security Solutions
- Take solution ownership and oversee the transfer of won business to the PMO function
- Ensure technical designs are aligned to technology standards and any exceptions are approved.
- Manage technical risk register ensuring solution development and ensure transfer, mitigation or acceptance is documented
- Able to identify appropriate technical controls during PQQ, RFI, RFP, ITT and BAFO stages
- Perform presales and bidding activities such as establishing requirements, defining cost structure, assessing solution risks and participating in clients interactions including solution walk-through presentations and technology workshops.
- May conduct solution reviews and validation (technical feasibility and ability to deliver within allocated time and budget) when solutions are developed by non Cyber Security presales
- Collaboration with the company's Cyber Security Portfolio to achieve a high degree repeatability and alignment of solutions to portfolio standards and established partnerships.
- Oversight and continuous improvement of Cyber Security solution documentation and especially development and promotion of re-usable material
- Continuous improvement of the experience sharing and the leverage of information across the Cyber Security team with the purpose of gaining efficiency in the bid solution process.
- Maintenance of awareness of both the imminent and longer term industry/emerging trends for cyber security services & products
- SC Eligible
- Cyber/Infosec specific experience
- Must have worked within large SI companies previously
- Ideally worked within Government/Military/Defence environments
- IAM (identity access management)
- PAM (privileged access management)
- Knowledge of SIEM/protective monitoring
- VMS (vulnerability management)
- FIM (file integrity management)
- CISSP / CISM / CISA qualification preferred
If this opportunity is of interest to you please submit your details in the first instance. For more information, you can contact James Brown on **************
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959454486