Global Service Desk Manager
The Corporate IT Service Desk Manager will be responsible for day to day management of the Service Desk operations and staff. Ensuring that all services provided by the support team are delivered within agreed service level agreements. Will manage overall interaction between clients and the Service Desk via Web Interface, Chat, Telephone and Email. Will also be responsible for the Service Desk training and development, prioritizing work streams, managing escalations and reducing the overall incident and request count as well as building an exceptional relationship with the business.
As the Corporate IT Service Desk Manager your responsibilities will include
- > Operational Management ? Day to day direction and leadership of IT Service Desk Team.
- > Provision of high quality support and configuration services and solutions for remote and office based customers.
- > Ensure all services are delivered to SLA, managing internal and external customer escalation as required
- > Develop the processes and procedures required to ensure successful delivery of new and existing services, ensuring new clients & solutions are transitioned into operations service successfully with both client and operations needs taken into account at all times.
- > Build strong relationships with other support teams as well as external and internal clients.
- > Mentor and develop team member?s professional and technical skills
Experience Skills and Qualifications
As the Corporate IT Service Desk Manager your skills and qualifications will include:
- > Proven people management skills and experience in managing service desk teams and directing and guiding work
- > Ability to look at bigger picture and help define and deliver organization roadmap
- > Ability to manage globally distributed team
- > Ability to identify alternate approaches, improvement and technical and process driven advances
- > Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate clearly and effectively at all levels with customers and colleagues both internally and externally
- > Able to demonstrate an understanding of a wide spectrum of infrastructure technologies;
- o Support of a Microsoft based environment, Windows 7 & 10 OS?s, Office 2010 ? 2016
- o Strong working knowledge of Active Directory environments
- o Service Desk ticketing systems, Matrix42, Remedy Force
- o Knowledgeable in network and telephony infrastructure, LAN Trouble shooting, Wireless support, VPN Clients, VOIP
- o Support of mobile device management solutions as well as devices themselves, Afaria, Android, iOS
- > Relevant technical certifications or proven on the job track record
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959452776