Fire and Security Systems Engineer
Excellent opportunity for experienced Fire and Security Systems Engineers to work for a well-established security company based in Canary Wharf.
The company is a leading UK provider of Fire and security systems based Canary Wharf, London, they have a long-established reputation for professionally fitted CCTV, Access Control, Fire and Intruder Alarms and much more.
Due to exceptional growth, the company is now recruiting for experienced Fire and Security Systems Engineers to join their team. You will be required to install and maintain various types of fire and Security systems across the UK.
- Willing to travel and work within the M25 area, however travel further afield maybe needed depending on customer requirements
- Ability to work under their own initiative and as part of a team
- CCTV, Access Control, Intruder and Fire Installation experience is essential
- Full UK driving licence
In return, the company is offering;
- An opportunity to work on high end intruder alarm, access control systems, fire systems, CCTV systems
- Very competitive salary of £25,000 to £35,000 per annum negotiable depending on experience
- Company Vehicle
If you have the relevant skills and want to be part of a growing successful organisation, then please apply now!
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959445190