SEO Campaign Manager - Digital Marketing / PPC / Content
SEO Campaign Manager
City of London
£40,000 - £45,000 per annum (Plus Benefits)
We?re looking for an analytical, tech-savvy marketer to run our SEO and support on Paid activities. As an online-only challenger to banks, our online marketing strategy and presence plays a critical role in our revenue and portfolio growth.
This role sits within the Digital Marketing team and will work closely with our Analytics and Digital Delivery team to devise and implement acquisition campaigns by driving quality consumer and SME prospects to our sales site to purchase banking products via responsive desktop sites and mobile app
What you?ll be doing:
Every day you?ll be responsible for designing and executing mainly new SEO campaigns and supporting on paid to achieve acquisition targets within an agreed budget.
- Managing SEO campaigns for mobile and desktop performance increase
- Executing on-page optimisation including technical aspects of a website
- Performing outreach activity to create relationship with third party website to create inbound links
- Conducting technical site audits, and identifying opportunities for improvement
- Planning and executing off page campaigns using targeted content and hitlists
- Using Google analytics and ranking analysis tools to measure and report performance
- Reporting progress to business on weekly, monthly and quarterly basis
- Keeping informed of latest search engine policies and algorithm updates
- Manage and deliver Paid campaigns both directly and indirectly
- Report on Paid activities performance
- Support the scaling up of the paid account
- Deliver and present regular analysis on key learnings, provide market context or future opportunities
- Support on special projects as needed
- Support the head of digital on other relevant activities if needed
You should apply if you:
- Have worked in a fast-paced, ?Digital 1st? marketing environment primarily focused on Client-side direct response and sales
- Are a person that thrive in a high-performance environment.
- Are data-oriented and know your way around Excel and Google Analytics
- Are experienced in SEO, Content Marketing strategies and Paid activities
- Have hands-on experience
- Are an open, collaborative and inclusive communicator, a logical, problem-solver
- Possess excellent attention to detail, you strive for excellence across our marketing materials and are adaptable to changing pace and priorities
- Are accomplished as a team player, facilitating success across the department and wider business
If you're a tech-savvy trendsetter who has innovative ideas to improve SEO and Paid performances. Ultimately, you should be able to effectively translate and connect the brand with our online customers to drive best in class customer acquisition and overall customer value.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959444490