Automation Test Engineer - telecom networks / mobile
A 6 month contract for an experienced Automation Test Engineer with circa 5+ years automated testing experience using Selenium within telecommunications / mobile to join a leading global comms organisation based near Liverpool Street station. An initial six month contract / Rate: £300 - £350 / Immediate start. London
- Do you have automated testing experience within telecom networks (LTE, 3G/4G, TCP-IP)?
- Do you have extensive experience in automation testing using Selenium or Zephyr or similar?
- Along with good scripting skills in either Python or Java or C++ or C#?
- Do you have a technical degree (computing, electronics, satellite, networking)?
- Are you an out of the box thinker? Do you have a hackers mentality for solving complex network challenges?
Yes? Please read on.
- You will be involved in creating test procedures to support system & acceptance test campaigns, execution of the systems, acceptance and regression test campaigns as well as identifying and raising defects, for escalation, including insufficient information to reproduce the defect.
- You will design and build tools to do lab tests of the solutions over local, mobile and satellite networks in
- You are able to hit the ground running and learn quickly, you'll be diligent, focused and able to complete tasks with a sense of urgency as well as being good at identifying and systematically analysing problems/issues and bugs.
- You will be involved in client demo's/trainings as well as producing concise technical documentation.
Interested? Send your CV today to Kelly Strong at Inspire People now.
Inspire People is an employment agency providing services on behalf of candidates and employers.
Test Engineer / Automation Testing / Telecom Networks / Selenium / TCP-IP / network testing / telecoms tests / satellite tests / selenium / DNS
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959454725