Support 2 Recovery Manager - Mental Health Charity
An Exciting Opportunity With CPSL Mind
We are looking to recruit to the following role:
Support 2 Recovery Manager
Full Time: 37.5 hours per week
Working in Cambridgeshire
One year Fixed Term contract, with possibility of extension
NJC Salary Scale Point 30 - 34
£26,788 - £30,153 Pro Rata
CPSL Mind is a progressive and expanding mental health organisation, looking for individuals committed to improving the lives of people using mental health services. We invite applications from people who can:
- Manage a service that provides personalised, flexible and responsive support to help people to develop their goals and dreams for living a good life
- Lead a team of committed, passionate and dedicated sessional support workers
- Use excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Work in a culturally sensitive way with people from a variety of roles and backgrounds
- Respond with flexibility, insight and energy to make a real difference
- Model good levels of self-awareness and successfully manage their own wellbeing
Closing date: 22nd November at 23:59
Informal visit for shortlisted candidates: 29th November at our Cambridge office
Interviews: 1st December at our Cambridge office
TO APPLY AND FOR MORE INFORMATION:
Please click the apply button (and follow the job board's procedure). You will then receive an email from our partner CHM Recruit, which will include an Application Pack.
Please check your inbox for a CHM Recruit email with further information. Please check your email spam / junk mail folder and don't delay in applying.
PLEASE NOTE: You are not applying at this stage, even though you may be asked to attach your CV on the job board, you will still need to send your Application Form, CV and Equal Opportunities Form to us after viewing the Application Pack sent via our partners at CHM Recruit.
We will only accept completed applications, which should include: Application Form, CV, Covering Letter and Equal Opportunities form.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all sections of the community.
No agencies please.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959452951