Remote work - React Native Developer
Job Title: Remote work - React Native Developer
Salary: £35,000 - £450,000
Location: Remote ? UK Only
An established software company changing the way Trade businesses work.
They build user-friendly, web-based tools to make life easier for tradespeople who want to run a great business and delight their clients.
They have a global growing customer base, tons of potential, a healthy round of investment and lots of great ideas to realise.
in return for your time, energy and passion we'll give you a fun, human, professional environment to grow within, the tools and freedom to do great work, and a competitive salary.
This is a remote position, in a small team of 4, spread across the UK.
Staying in touch with daily stand-ups and Slack to collaborate and get togethers a couple of times a year.
What?s needed for me to be considered?
- Strong experience and a passion for working with React, Redux and React Native.
- Knowledge of working with CSS, SCSS and style frameworks.
- Excited to build great products across iOS, Android, and the Web.
- Experienced in working remotely
- Enjoys working in an agile way and delivering great user experiences.
- Cares about coding standards and think function naming matters.
- Exceptional communication skills - clear verbal and written communication is essential due to the remote format
- Ability to write clear and relevant tests (you know what to test and why).
- Maintained or contributed to at least 1 open source project.
- Excellent git skills. You should know how to work on branches, rebase, squash commits and be a git team player.
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959452084