Market Development Specialist
POP Science is delighted to offer the position of:
MARKET DEVELOPMENTSPECIALIST(LONDON OR GERMANY)
Our client is a leading global provider of SaaS clinical development solutions that enhance the efficiency of customers' clinical trials.
Their diverse life science customer base spans biopharmaceutical companies, medical device and diagnostic companies, academic and government institutions, CROs and other research organizations, and includes more than 18 of the top 25 global pharmaceutical companies
Still led by Co-Founders they go from strength to strength with global presence including USA, Europe, and Asia.
They are looking for a MARKET DEVELOPMENT SPECIALIST to join them in the Hammersmith office London. Or in Germany (Remote)
We are looking for candidates with Strong life sciences software sales experience.
About the role:
Are you currently working in a lead generating, business development role and fed up at being targeted on the number of calls you do a day, and time spent on the phone?
Do you want to work for a grown-up company that values your efforts and rewards you for them, and allows you to have insightful conversations with our target customers?
Are you looking for a company that offers internal progression, Presidents club trips to exotic locations and ongoing development opportunities - including tuition assistance for personal development courses?
Then this is the career opportunity for you.
Here's an idea of what you will be doing:
As a Market Development Specialist you play a pivotal part in the sales teams -responsible for identifying, and qualifying sales leads for the Regional and Global Account Managers.
Conduct a deep analysis into each account, thoroughly mapping and researching key stakeholders before making a consultative approach by phone - and having intelligent, meaningful discussions with key decision makers about the clients portfolio - form the initial approach, through product demonstrations and up until the hand off the opportunity to the relevant Account Managers.
You should already be familiar with this market.
You will already be :
* Researching target companies/prospects via internet searches, industry publications, and third party tools to identify new targets to approach
* Proactively calling target organizations to build relationships with key contacts, and conducting discovery calls to uncover leads and other relevant market information
* Maintaining and updating accurate records of all prospect related activities in our CRM tool (SFDC)
* Partner with Field sales professionals to identify, nurture and mature opportunities within individual territories
* Attending conferences with the sales team to meet with, and identify, new prospects.
* Achieving quarterly and annual sales and lead generation targets
You should recognise yourself here:
* A bachelor's degree or equivalent relevant work experience
*You'll have a proven track record of success in a similar role (tele sales, Lead Generation)
* Working with SaaS/Application software or complex sales is essential
* If you're fluent in French or German that would be great!
* You're thorough - and are used to analyzing data and researching for information
* You can demonstrate that you're organized and able to manage your time effectively
* You can get on and do stuff by yourself when needed, and can self-motivate
* There's no 'I' in 'Team' - you are a partner, and collaborator - with internal and external stakeholders.
* You're competitive and enjoy working towards targets - and being rewarded for that.
Pop Science are an innovative, personal and experienced recruitment and staffing consultancy. Our aim is to make science more popular by championing careers in clinical and scientific research, technology, engineering, maths and more. Whether you want a permanent job, a contract role or even a change in perspective with some volunteering, contact us and let us help you. We support working practises that promote happiness at work.
We're an experienced, skilled team with personality; we have a passion for science, and drive and enthusiasm to make a difference to you.
Find out more at Pop Science - Scientific Recruitment
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959442284