Game Developer- Unreal Engine 4, UE4, C#, Programming,Debugging
Game Developer - £250 to £350 per day - Leicester, Birmingham, Coventry
Tec Partners is looking for experienced developer with intermediate to advanced C# (or relevant) programming skills
The ideal candidates will have 3+ years' experience developing high quality, predominantly real-time solutions across the gaming sector.
Experience in Unreal Engine 4 / UE4 is a MUST!
- A deep knowledge of UE4 or similar development environment. With a proven track record of C#, C++ or Blueprint development.
- To demonstrate a high-quality portfolio of work covering the breadth of their Unreal and multi-platform experience.
- Test Automation experience
- Strong debugging skills
- Experience in agile methods (e.g. Kanban)
- To evaluate a brief, assess code development time accurately, work to schedule and deliver high quality, well structured, clearly commented code.
- To have a 'self-starter' mentality, be innovative, creative and have strong problem-solving skills.
- Team player, organised and deadline focused.
- To work in a collaborative environment communicating with, artists, animators, illustrators, designers, producers and other members of the development team.
Our client is a BAFTA winner with generous holiday allowances along with several bonus schemes and highly incentive packages.
If you are interested in this position, please contact Thomas at Tec Partners or apply here with your latest CV.
At Tec Partners we are committed to being an inclusive organisation that provides equality of opportunity to all in terms of employment, recruitment and the service we provide to our customers. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959452217