This is an excellent opportunity for a highly experienced Mechanical Maintenance Manager to join a global manufacturing leader. The successful candidate will be responsible for the management and execution of all mechanical maintenance on site.
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing a team of 29 engineering professionals via 4 supervisors and 7 team leaders and have responsibility for an annual budget of £9M.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced Maintenance Supervisor or Mechanical Engineer with a minimum of 10 years industry experience. You will require a thorough working knowledge of mechanical maintenance practices in addition to a working knowledge of process plant equipment.
Key areas of Responsibility:
- Safe Execution of Work
- Regulatory Compliance
- Team Management
- Asset Reliability
- Cost Control
- Engineering Process Improvement
Key Skills and Competencies Required:
- Experienced in managing teams, delivering results through others and performance management of individuals and teams
- Experience in controlling costs, managing budgets and ensuring targets are met during maintenance execution
- Experience of maintenance planning and scheduling best practice
- Experience in the delivery of major maintenance such as shutdowns, turnarounds or projects
- Thorough understanding of mechanical maintenance organisation and maintenance practices and procedures
- Experienced in the use of common PC software packages and CMMS
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959450341