Group Financial Accountant (ACA)
A global FTSE listed services business based in Surrey is seeking a Group Financial Accountant to work as part of an international Group Finance function with hundreds of operating units.
- Preparing the financial content of the group's external reports, including the annual report and Accounts and the half-yearly results announcement (both prepared under IFRS)
- Continuous development of monthly analysis and consolidation schedules, working with the group systems team to ensure timely and accurate monthly reporting
- Establishing working relationships within the group's global finance community, to facilitate insightful analysis of and commentary on monthly reporting and complex transactions
- Supporting the external reporting team to provide IFRS and accounting guidance
- group M&A team to understand the accounting for acquisitions and disposals
- Supporting group treasury with the accounting for the group's debt, including a number of interest-rate and cross-currency swap derivatives
- Working with PwC to facilitate their year-end audit and half-year review.
- ACA Qualified
- Big4 or Top 10 practice background
- Group PLC audit experience
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959449596