Junior Technical Support Engineer
Cameo Elite is proudly working with one of our key clients and supporting their workforce planning for the forthcoming months. As Junior Technical Support Engineer you will be working for a progressive and award winning innovative company based in Banbury on a full time, permanent basis. The company specialises in IT software programming, development, implementation and project management. They are an exceptionally successful organisation!
Action: what will I be doing?
- Customer case logging, resolution and troubleshooting
- Escalation of features and issues
- Administrative functions and monthly statistics
- Assisting in the delivery of implementation projects
- Assisting in maintenance of hardware and inventory
Measure: the skills I need
- Educated to a technical level standard or above in a computer related subject
- A high level of technical, written literacy
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Windows including MS Office
- Experience supporting a Windows environment: MS Office, Internet Explorer, XP & Windows 7, 8 desktops
- Exposure to Windows Server technologies
- Exposure to SQL Server database technologies (SQL Server 2008 / 2012)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Virtualisation, Hyper V - desirable
- An understanding of the software development cycle - desirable
- An understanding of software workflow solutions - desirable
- Driving licence and valid passport due to international travel
Emotion: how will I feel working here?
Valued and part of the team! If you love customer service then you will be proud to be part of a company who go the extra mile to ensure their customer service is first class. You will be challenged with tasks and projects and be an intrinsic part of the technical team. If you are looking for an opportunity to progress within your career in a varied and challenging position - apply now!
Opportunity: what's in it for me?
Modern and bright offices based in an ideal location. You will be part of technology and innovation. The company offer a contributory pension scheme or salary equivalent (after 6 months), 33 days paid holiday (including 8 bank holidays), a full expense package, the opportunity for performance related bonuses for new installations, tea coffee and fruit, a company pool car for site visits and free parking!
Call Hannah Nicholls to discuss further - "I look forward to hearing from you!"
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959450776