IT Technician - Hampshire
A talented 1st and/or 2nd Line IT Support Technician is required for a position based in Hampshire. A salary of between £18,000 - £21,000 is available depending on experience and qualifications.
The successful candidate will join an established team of 14 and be responsible for providing IT End User and Network Support to our Clients across Hampshire and West Sussex. Your time will be spent partly in the office and in the field at clients premises.
The ideal candidate will have a background in 1st and/or 2nd line support within the IT sector. Some commercial experience would also be advantageous.
Duties will include:
- All tasks set within the realms of IT at a client?s location and internally.
- Maintaining the highest standards of service and conduct with clients and visitors.
- Complete all regular scheduled tasks set in any clients Service Level Agreement.
- Upholding and developing professional relationships with clients.
- Taking ownership and responsibility of internal jobs, client Service Level Agreement and site allocated to employees working either as an ad-hoc visit, or under a regular contracted visit.
- Seeking solutions in relation to IT problems faced on a day to day basis.
- Assisting and advising clients on future plans for their IT requirements.
- To complete specialised work as necessary.
- To thoroughly complete all administration in accordance to tasks set by management for both operational and HR purposes.
- Reconciliation of ongoing daily tasks.
- Complete required scheduled and unscheduled cleaning tasks both onsite and internally.
- Fully support the Managing Director and line manager with the implementation and continuing of daily routines and procedures.
- Ensuring effective time management.
- Adhering to all health and safety policies as set in the company handbook.
Key Skills and Server technologies:
Windows servers 2003 ? 2012 R2 Windows XP - Windows 8 Clients Microsoft Office 2003-2013 Hyper V / VMware
- Active Directory
- Group Policy Management,
- DNS Configuration
- DHCP Configuration
- WSUS Management
- MDT / WDS capture and deployment
- McAfee / Sophos Anti-Virus
- Knowledge of managing Network Security Technologies Apple Network Integration
- iPad Deployment Solutions
A full driving licence is essential as this role will require you to drive a company vehicle when visiting clients.
The salary is £18,000 to £21,000 negotiable.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959438396