Senior Financial Controller - Real Estate/Property Development
My client is currently seeking a highly experienced Financial Managerto manage the financial forecasting, budgets and consolidation functions of their Real Estate Strategic Business Unit in Myanmar. As the ideal candidate, you will possess a minimum of 15 years experience within an Executive Financial function including experience in a Real Estate Business. You will also have a proven track record in managing annual budgets for an entire Business Unit including Capex, Opex and Investment Requirements aswell as reviewing and analysing the Financial Performance of the entire company.
Job Reference: 14331JAB
Title: SeniorFinancial Controller - Real Estate/Property Development
Requisition Class: Operations
Salary: $8,000USD - $10,000USD Net per Month + Benefits the salary package consists of (Medical, Housing, Flights, Etc)
Start Date: ASAP
Hours: Full Time
Work Permit/Visa Required: No (Client CAN provide sponsorship for this role
- Must have a CPA or CFA Or Equivalent
- Degree educated within Accounting or Finance
- 15+ years in progressively responsible financial leadership roles
- Must have prior experience in Property Development, Real Estate Assets Management, Property management and related industry in Asia (preferably in Singapore, Malaysia, Vietnam or China)
- Extensive experience with commercial and financial analysis, accounting, information systems, internal financial controls, revenue recognition and financing modelling.
- Knowledge in IFRS, tax and other relevant statutory regulations
- Experience in ERP system implementation
If you are keen to know more about this project please forward your CV to *********************, additionally please feel free to distribute this project vacancy to any friend or colleagues that may be interested, referrals are always welcome.
ewi is an international consultancy focused on the search & selection of the Worlds leading engineering and construction professionals. We specialize in recruiting expats and local experts for major Power, Infrastructure and Build projects across the globe. For more information on International Power Projects please contact Jordan Blake, Principle T&D Specialist at ewi recruitment.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959450650