GUI Software Engineer
Role: GUI Software Engineer
Location: Birmingham, Midlands
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000 DOE + fantastic benefits package
We are acting on behalf of a very successful and highly innovative medical devices manufacturer in the Midlands area. This company has created waves on a global scale with their innovation and due to steady growth and success, they now have several positions on offer within their technical team.
As a result of continued success, I am now recruiting for a GUI software engineer who will be responsible for the following:
- Collecting input from stakeholders and defining the design in accordance with the architecture to be agreed with the Software Architect;
- Document the UI architecture and design, including traceability;
- Implement and maintain (including anomalies resolution) the UI code of the company products in with the company QMS, coding standards and procedures;
- Improve the architecture of the products for maintainability and reliability (e.g. feasibilities).
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- An engineering-related degree and / or at least 5-7 years? experience of delivering complex SW systems;
- Knowledge of the SW lifecycle models and related standards (e.g. BN ES 32304);
- Experience of working to the requirements of a Quality Management System (QMS);
- A multidisciplinary approach;
- The ability to problem-solve and prioritise;
- Experience of the configuration management systems (e.g. SVN); requirement management systems (e.g. Cognition); and bug tracking systems (e.g. JIRA);
- Solid experience and knowledge of Agile / SCRUM methodologies;
- An ability to design for testability;
- Real-time multi-thread systems;
- Proficiency in C++, C#, .NET, WPF and XAML;
- MVVM architecture experience;
- Databases, HTML and CSS knowledge and experience.
This company is headed in a very exciting direction and this could be a seriously career-making role for the right individual. For a confidential chat, please contact Mohsin Patel.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959452432